We are a national team of educated and devoted health and fitness professionals. We specialize in caring for, treating, and preventing chronic illness. We are dedicated to helping improve the quality of life of those suffering from Multiple Sclerosis and their caregivers. We are passionate about enhancing awareness, and sharing the best resources with those with Multiple Sclerosis.
Multiple Sclerosis in the U.S.
- 450,000 people in the U.S. have Multiple Sclerosis.
- 10,000 Americans are diagnosed each year.
- Most people are diagnosed between the ages of 20-50.
Medical & Health Organization Resources
|The MS Fitness Challenge (MSFC) provides personal trainers to people with MS nationwide in an effort to educate them in the benefits of health and fitness for winning the battle against Multiple Sclerosis. MSFC is a 12 week “Challenge” program that is held at host gyms in cities nationwide and all trainers, supplements, supplies and ongoing support is provided FREE through our charity. MSFC kicks off each 12 week fitness challenge at our MSFC events. These free events are open to the public and include live music, fitness demonstrations, giveaways, raffles, and more. The MS Fitness Challenge is an MFN partner organization.|
|The Multiple Sclerosis Foundation, known in the MS community as MS Focus, provides free services that address the critical needs of people with MS and their families, helping them maintain the best quality of life. MS Focus is an MFN partner organization.|
|The National Multiple Sclerosis Society was founded in 1946. We help each person address the challenges of living with MS through our 50-state network of chapters. The Society helps people affected by MS by funding cutting-edge research, driving change through advocacy, facilitating professional education, and providing programs and services that help people with MS and their families move their lives forward.|
Recent MFN Articles tagged ‘Multiple Sclerosis’
- Still a Gym Rat: Exercise & MS Before I was diagnosed with MS, and for the first few years afterward, I was dedicated to my ...
- Where to Begin When You Are Working Out With a Health Condition The gym can be a confusing place especially for individuals with health concerns. Many times, these clients are ...
- Training Considerations for MS People who suffer from Multiple Sclerosis already have a lot of challenges to contend with in their lives. ...
- Medical Fitness – A Win for Professional and Patient Medical Fitness is a growing trend in health care. Medical Fitness helps extend basic healthcare from the classic ...