We are a national team of educated and devoted health and fitness professionals. We specialize in caring for, treating, and preventing chronic illness. We are dedicated to helping improve the quality of life of those suffering from heart disease and their caregivers. We are passionate about enhancing awareness, and sharing the best resources with those with heart disease.
Heart Disease in the U.S.
- Every year about 715,000 Americans have a heart attack.
- Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and woman.
- Coronary heart disease is the most common type of heart disease.
Medical & Health Organization Resources
|The Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) Foundation works to prevent death and disability from sudden cardiac arrest. Our mission is to “raise awareness and support programs that give ‘ordinary’ people the power to save a life.” We work to raise awareness about prevention and treatment of sudden cardiac arrest, including post-resuscitation care. SCA is an MFN partner organization.|
Recent MFN Articles tagged ‘Heart Disease’:
- Where to Begin When You Are Working Out With a Health Condition The gym can be a confusing place especially for individuals with health concerns. Many times, these clients are ...
- Skip these 5 Foods for Better Heart Health There’s no shortage of marketing messages about what’s best for heart health and some of it is well, ...
- Key to the Heart Unlocking the genetics of heart disease may be complicated but not impossible.
- Why do Yoga if you have Heart Disease or have had a Stroke? Psychological stress has been shown to increase activation of the sympathetic nervous system and the hypothalamic pituitary adrenal ...