We are a national team of educated and devoted health and fitness professionals. We specialize in caring for, treating, and preventing chronic illness. We are dedicated to helping improve the quality of life of those suffering from heart disease and their caregivers. We are passionate about enhancing awareness, and sharing the best resources with those with heart disease.
Heart Disease in the U.S.
- Every year about 715,000 Americans have a heart attack.
- Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and woman.
- Coronary heart disease is the most common type of heart disease.
Medical & Health Organization Resources
|The Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) Foundation works to prevent death and disability from sudden cardiac arrest. Our mission is to “raise awareness and support programs that give ‘ordinary’ people the power to save a life.” We work to raise awareness about prevention and treatment of sudden cardiac arrest, including post-resuscitation care. SCA is an MFN partner organization.|
Recent MFN Articles tagged ‘Heart Disease’:
- Key to the Heart Unlocking the genetics of heart disease may be complicated but not impossible.
- Why do Yoga if you have Heart Disease or have had a Stroke? Psychological stress has been shown to increase activation of the sympathetic nervous system and the hypothalamic pituitary adrenal ...
- The Role Anger Plays in Heart Attack Prevention Everybody knows that if you want to prevent heart disease, you should exercise and eat a healthy diet, ...
- Sleep and Your Health In the world of exercise and fitness, we constantly talk about nutrition. We are in the stages of ...