We are a national team of educated and devoted health and fitness professionals. We specialize in caring for, treating, and preventing chronic illness. We are dedicated to helping improve the quality of life of those suffering from Fibromyalgia and their caregivers. We are passionate about enhancing awareness, and sharing the best resources with those with Fibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia in the U.S.
- Affects an estimated 10 million Americans.
- Most people with Fibromylagia are woman.
- There is no know cure, treatment focuses on relieving symptoms and improving function.
Medical & Health Organization Resources
|The National Fibromyalg
Date source: http://www.fmaware.org/
Recent MFN Articles tagged ‘Fibromyalgia’:
- Meditation for Fibromyalgia Fibromyalgia is a condition where there is muscle pain, fatigue, and tender spots on the body. While there ...
- Living a Happy Life with Fibromyalgia or Chronic Pain A chronic pain diagnosis can sneak up from nowhere, throwing our lives into a whirlwind. You might feel ...
- Exercise and Fibromyalgia Fibromyalgia is a debilitating condition that affects roughly 1 to 3% of the general population. The syndrome is ...
- Walking Can Improve Fibromyalgia Symptoms Fibromyalgia is a chronic medical condition characterized by widespread pain that can sometimes include symptoms such as fatigue, ...