We are a national team of educated and devoted health and fitness professionals. We specialize in caring for, treating, and preventing chronic illness. We are dedicated to helping improve the quality of life of those suffering from Fibromyalgia and their caregivers. We are passionate about enhancing awareness, and sharing the best resources with those with Fibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia in the U.S.
- Affects an estimated 10 million Americans.
- Most people with Fibromylagia are woman.
- There is no know cure, treatment focuses on relieving symptoms and improving function.
Medical & Health Organization Resources
|The National Fibromyalg
Date source: http://www.fmaware.org/
Recent MFN Articles tagged ‘Fibromyalgia’:
- Where to Begin When You Are Working Out With a Health Condition The gym can be a confusing place especially for individuals with health concerns. Many times, these clients are ...
- The Benefits of Adding Tai Chi to Your Exercise Regimen “Tai Chi is better than a glass of wine!” The above quote is an actual proclamation from one of ...
- Medical Fitness – A Win for Professional and Patient Medical Fitness is a growing trend in health care. Medical Fitness helps extend basic healthcare from the classic ...
- Yoga and Fibromyalgia Fibromyalgia is a condition affecting approximately 2-4% of the population, most of them women, and is characterized by ...