We are a national team of educated and devoted health and fitness professionals. We specialize in caring for, treating, and preventing chronic illness. We are dedicated to helping improve the quality of life of those suffering from Fibromyalgia and their caregivers. We are passionate about enhancing awareness, and sharing the best resources with those with Fibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia in the U.S.
- Affects an estimated 10 million Americans.
- Most people with Fibromylagia are woman.
- There is no know cure, treatment focuses on relieving symptoms and improving function.
Medical & Health Organization Resources
|The National Fibromyalg
Date source: http://www.fmaware.org/
Recent MFN Articles tagged ‘Fibromyalgia’:
- Yoga and Fibromyalgia Fibromyalgia is a condition affecting approximately 2-4% of the population, most of them women, and is characterized by ...
- The Benefits of Adding Tai Chi to Your Exercise Regimen “Tai Chi is better than a glass of wine!” The above quote is an actual proclamation from one of ...
- Invest in Your Health with Therapeutic Massage. If You Don’t, Who Will? Massage, Reiki and CST allow me to work deeply into the muscles of my clients but without the ...
- The Exercise Prescription With the recent push for getting everybody moving, for some, Health Screening, Exercise Testing, Exercise Prescription as well ...