We are a national team of educated and devoted health and fitness professionals. We specialize in caring for, treating, and preventing chronic illness. We are dedicated to helping improve the quality of life of those suffering from Fibromyalgia and their caregivers. We are passionate about enhancing awareness, and sharing the best resources with those with Fibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia in the U.S.
- Affects an estimated 10 million Americans.
- Most people with Fibromylagia are woman.
- There is no know cure, treatment focuses on relieving symptoms and improving function.
Medical & Health Organization Resources
|The National Fibromyalg
Date source: http://www.fmaware.org/
Recent MFN Articles tagged ‘Fibromyalgia’:
- Exercise and Fibromyalgia Fibromyalgia is a debilitating condition that affects roughly 1 to 3% of the general population. The syndrome is ...
- Walking Can Improve Fibromyalgia Symptoms Fibromyalgia is a chronic medical condition characterized by widespread pain that can sometimes include symptoms such as fatigue, ...
- Where to Begin When You Are Working Out With a Health Condition The gym can be a confusing place especially for individuals with health concerns. Many times, these clients are ...
- The Benefits of Adding Tai Chi to Your Exercise Regimen “Tai Chi is better than a glass of wine!” The above quote is an actual proclamation from one of ...