5 Reasons to Get Chiropractic Care
1. Address biomechanical function, not just pain. Yes, chiropractic care has shown to relieve common back conditions and the pain related to those issues. However, more important is the cause of the pain and addressing the biomechanical functionality of the body. Chiropractors identify dysfunction and help patients work towards proper function and alignment.
2. Whole person treatment. Chiropractors are known for their success in treatment of the spine, but better success and results can be found by realizing the intricate way that all parts of the body are connected. Specialized treating physicians have extensive training and background in rehabilitation of extremity injuries and dysfunction. They also address nutrition and its relationship to healing and restoring function of the body.
3. Improved performance. Having proper biomechanical function of the body allows for performance at an optimal level. Regardless of sport or activity, even the slightest imbalance can lead to a disadvantage or, even worse, injury. Often a missing link, performing functional screening and developing a patient-centered plan is crucial to allow your body to work at its maximum physical capacity.
4. Prevention and wellness care. Once function is addressed and a stable level of performance is reached, it is important to maintain that level. Your chiropractor will develop a plan for you that once you are feeling better, will help you maintain wellness and allow your body to better defend itself against sickness and injury.
5. Natural, conservative healing methods. Regular chiropractic care is a natural, conservative, hands-on approach that, when combined with nutritional support and proper sleep and exercise, allows the body’s immune system to work at its best level. That means a stronger, healthier, better YOU!