The mission of Diabetes In Control is to be the world leader of current and accurate on-line diabetes information for medical professionals, and to promote increased understanding of the care and treatment of diabetes, ultimately helping the medical professional to empower the patient to better self-care.
Our goals are:
- To provide the most current information on new drugs, therapies, and devices
- To provide information on current studies and results
- To provide trials for participation in new therapies, educational programs, meters, and other devices
- To promote certification for diabetes educators
- To provide current information on the standards of care
- To provide methods for medical professionals to take responsibility for patient outcomes
- To promote the team approach in diabetes care
- To provide methods to empower the patient to better self-care
Learn more at our website, diabetesincontrol.com
FOR MFN MEMBERS
MFN professional members receive a free subscription to the Diabetes in Control e-newsletter. Click here to register for your subscription.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
The Diabetes in Control website provides a robust catalog of information for medical professionals, educators and patients. You’ll find content and resources on therapies, conditions, specialists, case studies, and more. Keep informed about new treatments, devices and studies that can make a difference for your diabetic patients to self-manage their diabetes.
Diabetes in Control also offers 3 weekly e-newsletters: Main newsletter (Sundays), Mastery Series newsletter (Tuesdays), and Therapy Series newsletter (Thursdays).
Registering at Diabetes in Control subscribes you to the newsletters, and gives you access to the exclusive Tools section.