Fitness Learning Systems (FLS) partners with health-fitness professionals to help them maintain certification and grow in the industry by providing quality home study eLearning continuing education courses. FLS also provides diverse services to help professionals develop, deliver, and manage educational material and navigate the continuing education industry.
Visit our website for more info, fitnesslearningsystems.com.
FLS is one of the few continuing education providers in the Health-Fitness Industry to be ACCREDITED by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). Most FLS courses carry IACET CEUs promoting educational quality standards. FLS courses are fun to use and include video, audio, visuals, and interactive material.
Multiple Authors for Diverse Education!
FLS provides courses from over 25 Industry Leaders who are subject matter experts in a diverse number of health-fitness topics. FLS authors are committed to educational quality to give you an enjoyable learning experience.
FOR MFN MEMBERS
MFN members receive a $50 discount on these 3 certificate programs:
Alzheimer’s Disease Prevention and Intervention: A Guide to Working with Seniors and People at Risk
Breast Cancer Recovery and Prevention
Chronic Disease and Exercise
MFN members also receive 25% discount on courses.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
FLS provides innovative educational products and services.
- We provide educational platforms and systems to help you deliver and manage your educational material.
- We can help you with the development and formatting of your educational content to deliver in a multitude of formats to ensure quality and that you meet industry standards.
- We can guide you through continuing education approval and help you navigate development, delivery, and management to sustain your CE material.
Specialist Certificate Programs
Medical Health-Fitness Specialist Certificate Programs
MFN members receive a $50 discount on these 3 certificate programs.
- Alzheimer’s Disease Prevention and Intervention: A Guide to Working with Seniors and People at Risk.
- Breast Cancer Recovery and Prevention
- Chronic Disease and Exercise
Additional Specialist Certificate Programs
MFN members receive a 25% discount on these 2 programs.
FLS currently offers over 60 courses in a variety of areas including group fitness, aquatics, personal training, therapy, and choreography.
Courses with Medical Applications include
MFN members receive 25% discount on these courses.
- Application of Water Exercise in Pain Management
- Aquatic Fitness Principles for the Larger Adult
- Aquatic Options 1: Special Populations and Post Rehab Fitness Training
- Aquatic Options 2: Special Populations and Post Rehab Fitness Training
- BackSplash: Aquatic Post-Rehabilitation for People with Back Pain
- Barefoot Balance Training
- Biomechanics of Low Back Pain
- Breast Cancer Recovery: On Land and In Water
- Determining Intensity with Aquatic Target Heart Rates
- Essential Exercises for Cancer Patients and Survivors
- Exercise and Sleep
- Exercise Guidelines for Balance and Fall Prevention
- Exercise, Diabetes, and Metabolic Syndrome
- The Functional Foot and Ankle Level 1
- Functional Training For All Ages
- Healthy Heart for a Healthy Life
- The Issue of Aging
- Older Adults and Aquatic Applications
- PNF in the Pool
- Post Polio Water Work: Conserve to Preserve
- Respiratory Rescue: Understanding the Pulmonary Dysfunctional Client
- Restore The Core: Integrated Core Training for Real World Function
- Return to Life: Breast Cancer Recovery Using Pilates
- Human Movement Matrix: Shoulder
- Introduction to Alzheimer’s Disease
- Exercise Prescription for Alzheimer’s Prevention and Intervention
Have you purchased a product/service or taken a course from this organization?
We like to ensure that our partners provide you with the same experiences you would come to expect from MFN. Contact us and tell us about your experience.