MFN is looking for Health & Fitness Guest Bloggers
We are looking for bloggers who can share or write original, high-quality blog posts for the MFN blog. We are looking for guest posts as well as regular contributors.
What’s in it for you?
- When you submit at least 4 articles OR present a professional educational webinar for us, receive a FULL page listing with your bio, pics, and business logo with a link back to your blog or website.
- Blog posts will be promoted via all forms of MFN social media.
- Being a guest contributor helps to distinguish you as an expert in your field.
- MFN medical and health organization partners often republish MFN articles in their magazines and through social media channels.
- The focus of the content should be to provide readers with useful, educational, informative and unique articles.
- We are seeking content from acupuncturists, chiropractors, dietitians/nutritionists, fitness/yoga/Pilates, health & wellness coaches, massage therapists, mental health professionals and physical therapists.
- Topics that we are looking to cover are prevention, wellness, health-related, rehabilitation, and on any of the conditions we sponsor: Active Aging, Alzheimer’s, Arthritis, Autism, Cancer, Diabetes, those with disabilities, Fall Prevention, Fibromyalgia, Fitness, Health Promotion, Heart Disease, Mental Health Challenges, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Women’s Health, Respiratory Disease, Senior Fitness and Stroke.
- There will be no promotional links allowed within the article. Only links that enhance the article will be included. However, you are welcome and encouraged to include links in your bio (website, social media, etc).
- Posts may be republished on your own blog as long as you link back to the original article.
- All blog posts must be in English, with proper grammar and spelling.
- Word documents are preferred, but we will accept PDFs as well. Please use a consistent font and size.
- Please include a short, catchy title. We may change your title if we feel it’s not effective.
- Please have your posts polished and edited before submitting. Avoid very long paragraphs and run-on sentences. Use bolded subheadings to help break up sections of your article.
- We do reserve the right to edit your post if we think it’s necessary. If too much editing is needed, chances are it will not be published.
- We provide photos to accompany articles. You may include photos with your article, but only send photos that you’ve taken yourself or purchased.
- You must to include a short bio of no more than 3-4 sentences at the end of your article. You will also need to include an author photo. Articles will not be published without these items.